Trends & Trade is open with changed opening hours! Click here to see our opening hours. The restaurant on the upper floor is open till 04:30pm! When the restaurant is not open, you can buy food from the &GO shop. In the cash & carry area, it is strongly recommended to wear a face mask.
You can safely purchase at our venue. We are keeping a close eye on the latest developments concerning COVID-19 in the Netherlands. Of course, the health of our employees, suppliers, and card holders comes first, and we are following the guidelines and recommendations issued by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the Municipal Health Service (GGD).
- In the cash & carry area, it is strongly recommended to wear a face mask.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance.
- Make sure you have a COVID Certificate (‘coronatoegangsbewijs’). You may be asked to show this certificate before entering our restaurant.
- Please pay contactless where possible.
- Take advantage of our long opening hours.
- Please use the app for repeat orders > download the app from the App Store or get it on Google Play!
- Look after one another.
Please follow our measures, so that we can make sure it stays safe to purchase at Trends & Trade. If you do not comply with our measures, our staff may take action if necessary.
We can only get coronavirus under control if we all work together.