Trends & Trade is open according to regular opening hours. Click here to see our alternative opening hours on public holidays. The restaurant on the upper floor of Trends & Trade is open once more! When the restaurant is not open, you can buy food from the &GO shop.
You can safely purchase at our venue. We are keeping a close eye on the latest developments concerning COVID-19 in the Netherlands. Of course, the health of our employees, suppliers, and card holders comes first, and we are following the guidelines and recommendations issued by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the Municipal Health Service (GGD).
- Come alone as much as possible.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres at all times.
- You must wear a face mask in the cash & carry.
- If you’re crossing a national border to visit our cash & carry, please complete and print out the statement attached and bring it with you. If necessary, you can use this to prove that you’re travelling for business purposes. Don’t forget to bring your client card!
- When you arrive, please report to the reception desk and show your client card and ID to the member of staff. Do not hand over your card and ID.
- We will provide clean trolleys and shopping carts.
- Wherever possible, please pay electronically.
- Please use the app for repeat orders > download the app from the App Store or get it on Google Play!
- Look after one another.
Please follow our measures, so that we can make sure it stays safe to purchase at Trends & Trade. If you do not comply with our measures, our staff may take action if necessary.
We can only get coronavirus under control if we all work together.