create your own New Vintage look
You can create a vintage style in many different ways. You don’t have to delve through all the antiques markets to find the perfect items; you can create a vintage look with new products too. It is the combination of old and new that gives your collection a unique twist.
Want to know which spring products are absolute must-haves for a fresh, New Vintage trend look? We’ve put together a fun MIX & MATCH to make buying even easier at Trends & Trade. That means your collection gets that vintage look, but with a new, fresh spring twist!
You can find these products at the following exhibitors:
- 1. candlestick – Be-Uniq, stand L1.01
- 2. artificial plant – Diga Colmore, stand A1.12/ A1.11
- 3. plate – Bridg, stand G1.04
- 4. glass vase – Fidrio BV, stand L1.43
- 5. pillow – Home Delight, stand F1.06a
- 6. cup – Bridg, stand G1.04
- 7. coloured vases – Ginger Lifestyle, stand A1.13
- 8. clock – Evenaar, stand J2.03
- 9. chest – Wolvies Shop, stand L1.05
- 10. jug – Be-Uniq, stand L1.01 & artificial flower – Fidrio BV, stand L1.43
- 11. candlestick – Be-Uniq, stand L1.01
- 12. candlestick – Be-Uniq, stand L1.01
- 13. bird vase – Daan Kromhout H1.10/G1.09
- 14. candles – Rustik Lys BV, stand H2.19
Don’t be afraid to combine different styles
The last few seasons were all about combining various styles and materials to create the perfect collection. Nothing has changed in this spring trend. We continue to combine products in different styles and contrasting materials. Real vintage products with big statement vases and products made from natural materials give your collection an individual character. Products in the ‘New Vintage’ trend can vary extensively, as long as the colour base remains calm, by using a palette of pastels, for example. Old pink, faded green, and light blue are the trending colours.