Trends & Trade is open according to regular opening hours. Click here to see our alternative opening hours on public holidays. The restaurant on the upper floor of Trends & Trade is open once more! When the restaurant is not open, you can buy food from the &GO shop. Wearing a face mask in the cash & carry is no longer required.
You can safely purchase at our venue. We are keeping a close eye on the latest developments concerning COVID-19 in the Netherlands. Of course, the health of our employees, suppliers, and card holders comes first, and we are following the guidelines and recommendations issued by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the Municipal Health Service (GGD).
- Come alone as much as possible.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 metres at all times.
- If you’re crossing a national border to visit our cash & carry, please complete and print out the statement attached and bring it with you. If necessary, you can use this to prove that you’re travelling for business purposes. Don’t forget to bring your client card!
- When you arrive, please report to the reception desk and show your client card and ID to the member of staff. Do not hand over your card and ID.
- We will provide clean trolleys and shopping carts.
- Wherever possible, please pay electronically.
- Please use the app for repeat orders > download the app from the App Store or get it on Google Play!
- Look after one another.
Please follow our measures, so that we can make sure it stays safe to purchase at Trends & Trade. If you do not comply with our measures, our staff may take action if necessary.
We can only get coronavirus under control if we all work together.
The exhibitor Carlos Gomes has moved and got a beautiful new spacious booth in our B2B purchasing center in Venlo. From now on you will find this exhibitor at location H1.01 in the cash & carry. Be sure to visit the new Carlos Gomes stand during your next purchasing session and discover the beautiful collection of pots, vases, (Buddha) statues and more cool home decoration items.
The restaurant terrace on the upper floor of Trends & Trade is open once more! This means that you are more than welcome to come and enjoy a delicious lunch, snack, or hot or cold drink. To keep the terrace as safe as possible for everyone, we have drawn up a few rules:
+ It is only permitted to consume food and drinks outside on the terrace.
+ The terrace provides seating for 24 people.
+ You are required to check in.
+ The terrace is open from 09:00 PM to 4:00 PM every day.
+ Please keep your stay as short as possible to give as many cardholders as possible the opportunity to use the terrace.
+ When the terrace is not open, you can buy food from the &GO shop.
The Trends & Trade team looks forward to welcoming you to the terrace on the upper floor where they will be waiting with a range of delicious refreshments. See you soon!
Please note! It is not permitted to sit inside the restaurant. You may, however, see people sitting in this area as it is currently being used by our employees and exhibitors to hold meetings or take a break at a safe distance from one another.